[opencms-dev] Re: External editing

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Jul 8 19:58:01 CEST 2004

Well, since we (hopefully) talk about OpenCms 6 anyway, who said that the
image gallery path needs to be so inflexible (always being located in
/system/galleries/pics/). It appears a good idea to take issues like WebDav
in mind when thinking about the system layout for OpenCms 6.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts