[opencms-dev] cannot delete/ import modules -turned off

opencms at vatsa.com opencms at vatsa.com
Thu Jul 8 23:17:01 CEST 2004

Hi every one,

I am trying to use the FormMail
module(http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/sandbox.html) ..I don't
know why but i cannot import/upload a module. So i have to create it from
start. I downloaded the Formmail module on my local machine.Extracted it.

Created a new module at the opencms site called
com.opencms.modules.trial.form in the administration. Went to Explorer
view, traversed to system/modules/com.opencms.modules.trial.form .Created a
new folder resources and uploaded the Email.JAVA and JFormMail.JAVA as
binary files..

Is this the right way..Now what should i do? None of the documentation i
came across are clear..

Pls pls help..

Thanks,
Anna