[opencms-dev] java script error

opencms at vatsa.com opencms at vatsa.com
Fri Jul 9 02:56:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to use javascript in one of my pages..

<script lang="javascript" type="text/javascript">
function emailpage()
{
var htmlcontents;
htmlcontents=escape(document.body.innerHTML);
alert(htmlcontents.length);
document.location.href="mailto:nthomson at lintas.com?subject=Nominationform&body="+htmlcontents;
alert(document.Nominee Name.value);
}
</script>

And i tried calling it from
<form onsubmit="emailpage()" action="" METHOD="POST" ENCTYPE="text/plain">

i get error =>
Expected )

And with
<input type="image" src="]]><method
name="getServletPath"/><![CDATA[images/submit_button_blue.gif"
onClick="emailpage()"> </td>

i get error when i refresh the page =>
Expected )

And when i submit, i get the following error=>
Error: Object Expected

Can some one help please?

-Anna