[opencms-dev] Forum Module

Pablo Mir Macías pmir at ptec.es
Fri Jul 9 13:28:24 CEST 2004

I think release it as opensource would be a great deal, but it depends on
our client... So I'm not sure about it. If we couldn't, at least I will
share guidelines to achive it.

Ok, we will check how easy to change DB users is mvnForum.

I'll post any result, if you are interested.

Finally, I'd like to say that I'm very proud to colaborate in developing
this great tool.

Thanks to all OpenCms community!

-----------------------------------
Pablo Mir Macías