[opencms-dev] French support?

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Fri Jul 9 22:42:01 CEST 2004

Hi. I'm just wondering if anyone has created a French (France or Canadian) properties file that includes all the labels and tags in French instead of English.

If yes, would there be anyway I could get it?

Thanks in advance.

- Dylan Milks

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is intended solely
for the recipient; it is confidential and may contain personal or private
information, or proprietary and/or privileged material. As such, any
unauthorized use, retention, copying, disclosure or other distribution of
this communication, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately and delete this communication (and any
attachments.)