[opencms-dev] Howto get ResourceBroker instance

Jochen Schwörer j.schwoerer at web.de
Sat Jul 10 09:19:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I would like to find all resources where a property has a certain value.
My current state of research is that I need a ResourceBroker instance.
This class has a method "getResourcesWithProperty" which suits my need.

But how do I get the ResourceBroker instance? The ResourceBroker is
created by the CmsRbManager.init(Configurations) method. But this always
returns a new ResourceBroker object.
Is there another way to get the instance currently used by the system?
Or is there even another way to retrieve resources for a specific
property-value combination?

regards
Jochen Schwoerer