[opencms-dev] Howto get ResourceBroker instance

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Jul 10 09:33:01 CEST 2004

Use the methods on the com.opencms.file.CmsObject:

public Vector getResourcesWithProperty(String propertyDefinition) throws
CmsException
public Vector getResourcesWithProperty(String propertyDefinition, String
propertyValue, int resourceType)

Getting a CmsObject is easy. Check out the documentation on how to do this.

You can't get an instance of the ResourceBroker.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts