AW: [opencms-dev] Questions about development modules

Schulz, Rainer Rainer.Schulz at bonprix.net
Mon Jul 12 14:06:01 CEST 2004

Have you define the body element in your jsp template like :
<cms:template element="content">
	<cms:include element="body"/>
</cms:template>

The html page will ignor the template elements, so it includes the body
element direcly. Without the body element, there is no content in the page.
If you use JSP Templates only for html sides, then you can put the body
element directly into the template with <cms:include element="body"/>. I've
just put it into a elementdef, to use it also in jsp pages.

hope that will help