[opencms-dev] Re: Servlet Exception - Resource loader error

SIMON DUTIL simon.dutil at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Mon Jul 12 17:47:01 CEST 2004

Shame on me! I feel really Sorry for this post on the list! :P

You were right, one of the getProperty call was returning a null
value...
Your line : "supdev".equals(ne.getProperty("id"))" worked fine!

Thks Jochen and G !

Simon

>SIMON DUTIL wrote:
>> In OpenCMS (5.0.1) I get a Resource loader error in a JSP-Files
that
>> include a JSP-Template.
>> If i remove the IF condition : if(
>> (ne.getProperty("id")).equals("supdev") ) , i get no error !
>Are you trying to use .equals on a null string? ie is there
definitely>something in that property? Try writing it out instead of
doing a compare.