AW: [opencms-dev] Deleting inherited rights in 5.3.4???

Jakob Lemler Jakob.Lemler at t-online.de
Mon Jul 12 22:44:01 CEST 2004

Hi Alex,

made it many times, does not work....

To prevent missunderstandings:
Directory name "/protected"
Inherited rights for Group "Guests": +r+v (read, list)

1: Search, Choose group "Guests".
2: In the new client area below I check "overwrite inherited"
3: Button "Set"
=> No change.

When I press in Step 3 "Delete" instead "Set": No change.
When I choose additional rights ("overwrite inherited" leaved checked):
No change.
When I choose any other group an repeat all steps above: No change....

Regards
Jakob