[opencms-dev] Help! version 5.0.1 or 5.3.*

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Jul 13 18:32:01 CEST 2004

I'll update the roadmap soon.

As for a release date, we still expect to be finished this year.
If all goes well, we will have a downloadable version ready in the next
couple of weeks.

For projects, _we_ use the CVS version (or some more-or-less stable build)
for our projects.
I can't say what is the version to use for you.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts