[opencms-dev] Pointers, URLs for openCMS

Lane Sharman lane at opendoors.com
Mon Jul 19 19:44:01 CEST 2004

Greetings,

I am new to the list and new to openCMS. I am evaluating CMS for a radio
broadcasting company in San Diego.

Where do I find what modules are working in a production version of openCMS?

    a) RSS subscription management and other forms of syndicated content
from remote sources for realtime news in addition to our modest news
production services.
    b) moderated and unmoderated user forum management
    c) advertising and banner management

These are the fundamental requirements I have for a CMS system and, if
openCMS is not there yet, have others looked and found a CMS system that
is reasonable from a cost and effort standpoint that contain these?

Many thanks in advance.

--
Lane Sharman
Enterprise and Personal Email Content Filtering and Hosting