[opencms-dev] Pointers, URLs for openCMS

José Ignacio Fernández ji.fernandez at dominion.es
Tue Jul 20 08:39:01 CEST 2004

Hello Lane,

All these features are not available as free modules as far as I know (I'll be corrected soon by other maillist contributors if wrong), although I'm sure you can find in this forum ways of contacting consulting companies that have them available for sale. As an alternative, I had to evaluate another open source CMS (this time built on .NET framework) called DotNetNuke that has built-in banner management, a free rss module and a free module integration of a pre-existing forum called YetAnotherForum.net . I found it usable, but I suggest you to evaluate it before deciding, as you may or may not like that different technology. Hope it helps,

	Nacho Fernandez.