[opencms-dev] Problems displaying dot and svg files

SIMON DUTIL simon.dutil at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Mon Jul 19 20:43:01 CEST 2004

Hi list,

1) I upload some .dot files as binaries in my website resources folder.
 Ive specified the link in my index.html page,  but when i access the
dot files from my website or directly in the OpenCms explorer view, some
weird characters, like these :"ÐÏ à¡± á> þÿ   ¢", are displayed through
the content.

2) Svg files doesnt display when delivered as raw content.
Temporarily, instead of using html page, i created jsp files using the
<cms:include ... > tags.  But i need those files as html, not jsp....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Simon