[opencms-dev] What does opencms.cms_propertydef.resource_type in the MySQL tables mean?

Thomas Joseph Olaes thomas.olaes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 00:14:01 CEST 2004

Hello list,

Referring to database opencms, table cms_propertydef, column resource_type

What does this column mean? I'm guessing it has something to do with
the list of items you can choose from when creating a new file, and
that resource_type = 1 means that this property applies to "Page" type
resources? My guess is based on the fact that cms_resource is a table
with path entries only, and that resource_type in that table also has
data that can support this conclusion.

Anyone able to shed light on this for me? Thanks in advance for your
time and help.

-TJ