[opencms-dev] What does opencms.cms_propertydef.resource_type in the MySQL tables mean?

Thomas Joseph Olaes thomas.olaes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 04:54:00 CEST 2004

Hello list,

After some digging I think I found the answer to my own question.

Check: $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/config/registry.xml

It looks like the first section of registry->system has what I'm looking for.

I guess the resource type number is based on the restype element's
position relative to the other restype elements.

-TJ