[opencms-dev] OpenCms 5.3.5 on Oracle : installation problems

SIMON DUTIL simon.dutil at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Thu Aug 5 17:31:01 CEST 2004

Hi Tristan,

With version 5.3.5, we had to increase the maximum open cursors to 3000
to fix the problem...but with version 5.3.6 its not enough !!! (
normally, we set maximum open cursor to 300 )...there's for sure
connection that arent close during workspace importation...I will
probably run out of memory soon!

Have you installed version 5.3.6 yet?
If so, have you increased maximum open cursors value (to more than
2500) when you installed it?

Thanks,

Simon

>>> ttarrant at etnoteam.it 04/08/2004 11:58 >>>
We had the same problem, and I'm afraid I don't have a real solution
for it. We increased the maximum open cursors for Oracle to 2500 and it
worked, but obviously this is just a cop-out.

Tristan