[opencms-dev] OpenCms 5.3.5 on Oracle : installationproblems

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Aug 5 18:13:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

regarding this Oracle open cursor issue:

Can anyone confirm that this is an issue with the setup only, or does your
systems require such a large number of cursors also for running OpenCms
after setup is finished.

I'm pretty sure we try to close all connections we open. On the other hand
we use the DBCP connection pool. Maybe this is an issue there.

Any help in finding and resolving this issue is greatly appreciated. I
certainly want this fixed for a 6.0 release candidate status.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts