[opencms-dev] How to get from VFS to export directory?

Thomas Joseph Olaes thomas.olaes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:35:01 CEST 2004

Hello list!

I'm at the last step of the extension I'm building... I just need to
publish a "page" resource to the export directory.

I was under the impression that doing
cmsobject.publishResource(sResourceName); would do this for me, but it
looks like it's "publishing" without doing some sort of export
function. I'm seeing the page changed, and in the Offline version of
the page are my changes, but the Online version is not being touched
for some reason... is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks in advance, as usual, for your time and response to all who help.

-TJ