[opencms-dev] v5.3.5 slower than 5.3.3 [Oracle - Open Cursors issue]

CLB opencms at colaborativa.net
Mon Aug 9 20:53:02 CEST 2004

Simon, all,

Nothing related to Oracle or setup, this is just to provide some more
feedback to the core developers working on v6.

We are using v5.3.5, but have also noticed v5.3.5 is slower compared to
v5.3.3. We could observe this behavior on our server running both the
same Tomcat instance against the same MySQL server.

I'm fully aware 5.3.5 is a dev version, and I believe this feedback can
be useful for v6 to run smoothly in the near future.

--mariano

PS: Casually, I saw the news about the new OpenCMS book, by Matt
Butcher. Congratulations, this is excellent news for the community.