[opencms-dev] Re: Static export problem

Ariel Spivakovsky ariels11230 at lycos.com
Sun Aug 15 22:35:09 CEST 2004

I've tried everything but the static export is still hanging.
Curious thing is that XML templates seem to work but JSP templates do not.

I get the following message in the logs:

[08.15.2004 12:39:10] <opencms_critical> [CmsElementXml (CmsXmlTemplate/testjspt)] Error in element jsptemplate
[08.15.2004 12:39:10] <opencms_critical> [CmsElementXml (CmsXmlTemplate/testjspt)]com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed error: [CmsJspTemplate] Error while reading JSP /system/modules/test/jsptemplates/Hill_Template
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 40 Error in Flex loader. Detailed error: IO related error while exporting JSP for URI /test/1.html.
root cause was java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out.
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 40 Error in Flex loader. Detailed error: IO related error while exporting JSP for URI /test/1.html.
root cause was java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
[08.15.2004 12:39:11] <flex_cache> [FlexCache] Complete cache cleared - clear() called

The file gets written, but all it contains is this:

[jsptemplate] ???

before I exported the module it was giving me the message "File does not longer exist", and simply did not export the file. After I exported the module it gives the message above.

I have tried this in multiple instances of CMS on the same server, but the result is the same. It did work before in the original instance I had on this server.

this user had the same problem but I don't see a resolution:
http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:zVlEXiGJDocJ:mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q2/004668.html+opencms+%5Bjsp+template%5D+%3F%3F%3F+%2Bexport&hl=en

The mail archive server seems to be having problems, so I'll include the post at the bottom.

My environment is:
OpenCms version: 5.0.1 Kaitain
Java VM name: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
Java VM version: 1.4.2_05-b04
Java VM info: mixed mode
Java VM vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
OS name: Linux
OS version: 2.4.20-8
OS architecture: i386
Tomcat 5
mysql
   Server version          3.23.54
   Protocol version        10
   Connection              Localhost via UNIX socket
   UNIX socket             /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
   Uptime:                 25 days 2 hours 49 min 33 sec

Thanks for any help.
Ari

user with the same problem:

[opencms-dev] Static export of HTML with jsp templates
opencms-dev at opencms.org opencms-dev at opencms.org
Wed May 14 17:42:01 2003

Hi List,

After published and static-exported,  I go to opencms/export directory and
find those HTML based on jsp templates are not valide html.  View source on
those exported html, I got only

[jsptemplate] ???

Anybody have an idea how this happend, or anything including jsp templates
cannot be statically exported?

Thanks,

Larry