[opencms-dev] Need a News module

daniel Griffith mechadaniel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 21:34:25 CEST 2004

Well no response to my my post about 5.3.6.

Fine.

I have a new install of 5.0.1

I need a news module.

The author of the one linked at www.opencms.com
himself describes it as a untested hack. Would rather
not use it.

Reputedly there were modules at opencms.al-arenal.de
but that site is down.

Can ANYONE give me a link to a tested stable module?

If I sound piddled off it is becouse I am, I'm not
asking for support or handholding through installation
of opencms - I've got a 5.3.6 and 5.0.1 compiled and
working, all I need is a new module which is a pretty
fundamental part of a cms system.

Alkacon. If you want new people to use opencms and use
your services you need to give some kind of feedback -
even if just a "welcome to opencms". Especially as in
my ignored post I said I was open to the idea of
buying a news module and you seem to have one to
sell...