[opencms-dev] HTTP response 411

Eduard Nesterov edn at quadrix.com
Wed Aug 18 21:54:58 CEST 2004

Hello List,

I do not know what happened to my OpenCMS setup but I started to receive
the following error every time I publish project:

Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 40 Error in Flex loader.
Detailed error: IO related error while exporting JSP for URI
/sbhcs/js/HM_Loader.js.
root cause was java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
411 for URL:
http://localhost:80/opencms/sbhcs/js/HM_Loader.js?_flex_export=/sbhcs/js/HM_Loader.js&_flex_export_encoding=ISO-8859-1
at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.exportJsp(CmsJspLoader.java:407)
at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.initlaunch(CmsJspLoader.java:221)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.exportLink(CmsStaticExport.java:628)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.<init>(CmsStaticExport.java:259)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.exportStaticResources(CmsResourceBroker.java:4659)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.exportStaticResources(CmsObject.java:1523)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:2453)
at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.run(CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.java:65)
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:791)
>  at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.exportJsp(CmsJspLoader.java:403)
>  at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.initlaunch(CmsJspLoader.java:221)
>  at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.exportLink(CmsStaticExport.java:628)
>  at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.<init>(CmsStaticExport.java:259)
>  at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.exportStaticResources(CmsResourceBroker.java:4659)
>  at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.exportStaticResources(CmsObject.java:1523)
>  at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:2453)
>  at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.run(CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.java:65)
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 411 for URL:
http://localhost:80/opencms/sbhcs/js/HM_Loader.js?_flex_export=/sbhcs/js/HM_Loader.js&_flex_export_encoding=ISO-8859-1
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:791)
at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.exportJsp(CmsJspLoader.java:403)
at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.initlaunch(CmsJspLoader.java:221)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.exportLink(CmsStaticExport.java:628)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.<init>(CmsStaticExport.java:259)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.exportStaticResources(CmsResourceBroker.java:4659)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.exportStaticResources(CmsObject.java:1523)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:2453)
at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.run(CmsAdminPublishProjectThread.java:65)

It worked fine before and I am still able to retrieve the document in
browser using the url stated in the exception above.
Does anybody know what may cause the problem to occur.

Thanks,
Ed