AW: [opencms-dev] Hang Opencms

Riss, Stefan Stefan.Riss at t-systems.com
Thu Aug 19 13:30:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

could you please provide more information? OpenCMs-Version, App-Server, Database, Browser?
What does "hang" mean? You click on a button/file/menue item, the request is started but never comes back?

I had a similar problem: the cause in my case was that the database didn't have enough space left to store the new data ... but there might be other reasons.
JavaScript should not be a problem, because openCMS uses JavaScript a lot for it's interface.

A look into the log-File might reveal the cause too.

Cheers,
Stefan