AW: [opencms-dev] Hang Opencms

Tanja Baravaya tanjabaravaya at gmx.de
Thu Aug 19 14:19:26 CEST 2004

Hi Steffen,

I am working with OpenCMS 5.0, Tomcat 4.1.30, MySQL 4.0, IE 5.0

It  is so, how you wrote: the request is started but never comes back?
But it is firstly at my pages, then in my workplace.
I must restart Tomcat, then I can do something a few minutes , then again,
and so since 2 days...

I don't understand that, because I am developing with opencms for 4 monthes
and so for the first time...

Thank you!
Tanja

> Hi,
>
> could you please provide more information? OpenCMs-Version, App-Server,
> Database, Browser?
> What does "hang" mean? You click on a button/file/menue item, the request
> is started but never comes back?
>
> I had a similar problem: the cause in my case was that the database didn't
> have enough space left to store the new data ... but there might be other
> reasons.
> JavaScript should not be a problem, because openCMS uses JavaScript a lot
> for it's interface.
>
> A look into the log-File might reveal the cause too.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail