[opencms-dev] module packaging

Vincent Hanniet vhanniet at free.fr
Fri Aug 20 09:38:53 CEST 2004

If you want to include "/system/workplace" files in your module you have
to set a property "additionalresources" in the "Module properties".
Additionalresources (type string) must contains the path or files
outside the /system/modules folder that you want to be included with
your module.
HTH
Vincent