[opencms-dev] Add news content manually through the database

Kelvin kelvin.ang at resonance.com.sg
Fri Aug 20 16:06:23 CEST 2004

Thanks, but i have another problem now. I tried editing the content of one
the the articles I added manually into the database from the "edit news
page" in the administrator tab. I got an error when i try updating the change.

The article that i edited has id=122. The list now only displays news from
id > 122 so i dont have access to news articles that have id < 122 other
then manipulating them from the database. But when i add new articles, they
will appear on the list so i am sure there are other values that i need to
change to get everything working. Does anyone knows what they are?

Thanks a lot,
kelvin