[opencms-dev] Add news content manually through the database

Kelvin kelvin.ang at resonance.com.sg
Fri Aug 20 16:26:11 CEST 2004

Oh ya when i go into the "news" page in the administrator panel, on my
tomcat window, i also get this error.

  [NewsContentDefinition.getSortedList() Exception1:]null

I checked it against the news src and tried running the sql in the
getSortedList() from mysql database and everything ran fine. Would greatly
appreciate it if someone can tell me what is wrong.