[opencms-dev] Help Creating New Resource

Jason Schatz jes at urbancode.com
Fri Aug 20 19:13:27 CEST 2004

Hey Olli,

I dont actually get a stack trace, otherwise this might be an easier bug
to fix.  I'll go ahead and attach some source code.
The CmsResourceTypeAction is located in com.opencms.file and
CmsActionLauncher is placed in com.opencms.launcher, obviously.

I have figured out that the problem is from the createResource() method
of the CmsResourceTypeAction as far as I can tell.  Let me know what you
think

Thanks again,
--Jason