[opencms-dev] Help Creating New Resource

Jason Schatz jes at urbancode.com
Fri Aug 20 21:50:05 CEST 2004

Actually the only system.out that prints out is the first.  I never
return from getting the resource type.
I have narrowed the problem down to the Propertydefinition.  When it
tries to get the propertydefinition in CmsDbAccess an exception is
thrown because the
Propertydefinition cannot be found.  Im tracing through now but havnt
gotten any breakthroughs yet.

Also I tried your suggestion, not sure what version of OpenCms you are
running, guessing the latest from CVS head.  I tried using your methods,
but cms.createResource calls
the createResource method in I_ResourceTypes, which makes for an
infinite loop, thanks for the suggestion though, it was nice to see a
different message :-P.

Thanks again,
--Jason