[opencms-dev] One problem with OpenCMS

Pedro Padron padronpedro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:44:19 CEST 2004

Hi my name is Pedro and we are evaluating OpenCMS product, but we have
a problem:

OpenCMS Software Version: OpenCMS v5.0.1
Java JDK Version: JDK v1.4.2_05
Operating System: Windows 200 Server
Database: Oracle 8i
Servlet Engine/Web Server: Tomcat 4.1

I have one problem.. I have 2 modules into OpenCMS Workplace..

    1- OpenCMS Documentation
    2- Fritonet (developing)

    Working offline mode, I created "fritonet" module, and his
subfolder were created manually: jsptemplates, elements, images

    I created a master template file named: "master_escritorio" into
templates, a "mi_escritorio.jsp" file into jsptemplates, a
"encabezado.jsp" file into elements and I have a flash movie that I
uploaded into images.

    My master template reference to mi_escritorio.jsp file, and into
this file I called to encabezado.jsp, and this last page reference the
flash movie.

    After all this, I publish all this files, but when I try run
encabezado.jsp, my web browser only display a white page. If I run
only the flash movie, it work fine.

    But if I move all those files into OpenCMS Documentation module,
into his respective folder, all work fine..

    So, are there anything that I missed when I created the module???
because encabezado.jsp don't display anything..

    Please I need your help.. thank you..!!!

PD: I am sending you all files that I reference in the explanation