AW: [opencms-dev] News woes continued.

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Aug 23 11:58:25 CEST 2004

Hi Daniel,

check out http://demo.comundus.com. There is a complete OpenCMS installation
as well as "our" news module. Check it out and if your are interested, we
can talk about details.

You will also find a flash online help.

By now this demo and the online help are only available in german.

Regards Kai

Kai Schliemann
IT-Consultant

comundus Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Tel:    +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99
Mobil: +49 (0)   1 74-2 11 31 98

www.comundus.com   www.comundus-e-quality.com