[opencms-dev] RE: News woes continued.

daniel Griffith mechadaniel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 16:50:01 CEST 2004

check out http://demo.comundus.com. There is a
complete OpenCMS installation
as well as "our" news module. Check it out and if your
are interested, we can talk about details.
<<<

Thanks for that, I strained my brain trying to puzzle
out the German - I spent 10 years living in Japan so
all my European languages have vaped, but well worth
the effort - your news module is what I was hoping the
opensource one would be like:)

Thanks to all the people who have contacted me off
list with info about their modules, or offers to write
new ones - I have a few weeks grace to work out what I
am going to do - but the response has made me to
decide to definately use OpenCMS for my next couple of
projects as there _are_ people out there using it, not
just the people on this list struggling with
installs:)

daniel