[opencms-dev] Deprecated classes in com.opencms.defaults

Padraic Hannon pih at wasabicowboy.com
Thu Aug 26 02:48:14 CEST 2004

I am starting to look at using opencms for our content management
system. One of the things I am going to have to do is integrate opencms
with a blog engine (or create a module with blog like functionality) and
to create custom document types. I began on the latter but noticed that
I_CmsContentDefinition is deprecated. What classes should be used
instead? I started to look at the classes in org.opencms.file but am
unsure if this is the correct approach. Any info would be appreciated.

thanks
Paddy Hannon