[opencms-dev] module won't get published

José Ignacio Fernández ji.fernandez at dominion.es
Wed Sep 8 13:02:16 CEST 2004

Hi everyone. I'm sorry to ask such a simple question but I can't understand why while importing the organization module it.agora.opencms.module.org (I've installed it several times before without problems) it doesn't get published. The only line that appears after "publishing project" is "Publishing /system/bodies/system/modules/it.agora.opencms.module.org/". It wouldn't be much of a problem if it wouldn't keep being unpublishable. It appears with the flag "belongs to project" and whenever I try to publish it, it simply ignores me. There must be something very simple I am missing, I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

	Nacho Fernandez.