[opencms-dev] module won't get published

Steve Mato smato at icc.net
Wed Sep 8 15:12:56 CEST 2004

At 01:02 PM 9/8/2004 +0200, José Ignacio Fernández wrote:
>I can't understand why while importing the organization module it.agora.opencms.module.org (I've installed it several times before without problems) it doesn't get published. The only line that appears after "publishing project" is "Publishing /system/bodies/system/modules/it.agora.opencms.module.org/".

[snip]

I don't have an answer, but I have a workaround.  I see similar behaviour now with my site.  Everything used to publish fine in the past by publishing the root folders of the site or under the system folder.  Won't now.  Don't know why.

My workaround is to publish each folder with changed resources under a project individually.  I force changes if I have to.

-steve