[opencms-dev] module won't get published

José Ignacio Fernández ji.fernandez at dominion.es
Thu Sep 9 09:04:17 CEST 2004

Hi again. Thanks Steve for your attempt on helping even though your workaround doesn't work for me. Even when I try to publish directly the module folder in system/modules I get the very same result (i.e. nothing). I tried touching and publishing folders inside the module folder but it's no use as I get an exception. By the way, I'm using 5.0.1. I would still be grateful if someone could give me any hint about this. I'm trying to debug the publishing project to know what's going wrong exactly, if I succeed I will keep you all posted. Greetings,

	Nacho Fernandez.