AW: [opencms-dev] Opencms Book

Sebastian Himberger sh at agil-mehr-internet.de
Tue Sep 14 11:03:46 CEST 2004

I can totally agree with this statement.

I already had some experiences using OpenCms, but after reading this book I noticed some concepts I missed before. Reading this book should give you a quick overview about developing and deploying an OpenCms solution. IMHO it's a good starting point learning OpenCms.

Sebastian