[opencms-dev] metadata in open cms

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 14:12:22 CEST 2004

Hi Lee,

Yes, the create page form can be customised quite easily or you could write
completely your own form as JSP. We also have a module which allows you to
define metadata schemas (within a GUI) for the whole site or as folder
level, but this is not currently available as open source :-(

Regards,

Olli

   _____