[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Vikas Rawat Vikas.Rawat at tavant.com
Thu Sep 16 15:09:58 CEST 2004

Adding to this,

The site is a plain HTML site and hence no JSP/action classes. Still the
user traverses from one link to another link in the website using links
defined like this

.../index.html?state=CA
.../index.html?state=NY

The index.html page just differs in some images based on the request
parameters i.e. the images for CA and NY are different. The problem is
compounded by the fact that we have mulitple such combinations possible
based on more request parameters i.e.
.../index.html?state=CA&city=LA
.../index.html?state=CA&city=LA&county=xyz

thus by defining a page for each combination would amount to huge effort
i.e.
index_stateCA.html, index_stateCAcityLA.html and so on

We want to avoid this by simply attaching a condition to part of the content
written on the page.

Regards,
Vikas