[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Stefano Buliani stefano.buliani at fastwebnet.it
Thu Sep 16 22:58:15 CEST 2004

Hi Ashish,
actually the only other solution that I can think of is using an iFrame
and reloading its content dynamically with javascript, but to me this
looks like a very crappy solution.

I think that div with javascript is the best (and the standard) way of
doing what u need, if u manage to use only the w3c standard tags and
properties for your div it should (repeat should) work with any browser.

Regards,
	Stefano