[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 Alpha1 mod_proxy almost there!

Magnus Rosenquist magnus.rosenquist at adeprimo.se
Thu Sep 23 08:38:15 CEST 2004

Yes, I have disabled the popup blocker.

I'm attaching the opencms.log to this mail, which contains:
1. Startup of opencms
2. Access to /system/login
3. Attempt login as 'Admin' user

If I access the workplace directly after the failed login attempt, it is
saying that I'm logged in as 'Admin' but I cant change to offline project.

One other thing that's curious is that in the source-code for the login page
there is a javascript function called login() and this opens a popup:
openwin('/opencms/system/workplace/views/top_fs.jsp', 'opencms1095921124091',
0, 0); . I noticed that the url still starts with 'opencms', could this be
the problem?

regards,
Magnus