[opencms-dev] alpha 1 and multi site

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Sep 23 19:39:11 CEST 2004

The way to go is to configure multiple Tomcat localhost listeners in
server.xml (8081, 8082 etc.) for each site and redirect from Apache through
them. That how we use it, and it works.

Also AFAIK theres a new config option in Tomcat server.xml in Tomcat 5 that
actually can pass the the original server to Tomcat so this additional
config may not be required.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior