[opencms-dev] Problem with htmlimport module in OpenCms 6.0 alpha

Irina Krasteleva irina at nonlinear.ca
Thu Sep 23 22:29:13 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have problem to run htmlimport module under OpenCMS 6 alpha.
It was installed ok, therefore I receive the error message every time when I
am trying to use it:

D:\tomcat\work\Standalone\localhost\opencms3\WEB-INF\jsp\offline\system\modu
les\org.opencms.modules.htmlimport\administration\backoffice\index_html_jsp.
java:7: package com.opencms.flex.jsp does not exist
import com.opencms.flex.jsp.*;
^
D:\tomcat\work\Standalone\localhost\opencms3\WEB-INF\jsp\offline\system\modu
les\org.opencms.modules.htmlimport\administration\backoffice\index_html_jsp.
java:11: package com.opencms.flex.util does not exist
import com.opencms.flex.util.*;;
^

At the same time I don't have any problems to run htmlimport module under
OpenCMS 5.0.1.

Cheers,
Irima