AW: [opencms-dev] Problem with htmlimport module in OpenCms 6.0 alpha

Sebastian Himberger sh at agil-mehr-internet.de
Fri Sep 24 09:03:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

the packages were renamed and reorganized in opencms 6. Probably it helps if you try to use:

org.opencms.jsp.* instead of com.opencms.flex.jsp.* and
org.opencms.util.* instead of com.opencms.flex.util.*

Btw: I haven't used the htmlimport module so maybe this solution doesn't work.

I think there was a link to the opencms6 javadocs posted on the mailing list, they should help you solving such problems.

HTH
Sebastian