[opencms-dev] Fine Grained Workflow Control!!!

Vincent Hanniet vhanniet at free.fr
Fri Sep 24 10:24:52 CEST 2004

Hi,
The answer is NO.
At least with the standard package :
* Create content and choose template are on the same level
* You can distinguish the right to create content and the right to
publish but if you can publish you can also create content
* There is no approval notion
The OpenCms "workflow" is rather a e-mail helper.

This does not mean that you cannot achieve this with OpenCms, only that
you have to write your own workflow module.
HTH
Vincent