[opencms-dev] How to define different templates for a page based on elements

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 08:36:09 CEST 2004

Hi,

In Opencms 6.0 alpha 1, when I try to edit a page there is select box for elements which I can define different designs for a page based on these elements(for instance these elements can be English and German)

Is it possible for me to define different templates for these elements? How can I define different navigations for them too?

Regards,
Farnaz.

http://mail.yahoo.com