[opencms-dev] Acces Denied Error

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Mon Sep 27 18:21:44 CEST 2004

RE: [opencms-dev] Acces Denied ErrorThe instructions and documentation are
pretty sparse.
This looks like one of the open source projects where the cost of ownership
is higher than a commercial product simply because of the time it is going
to take to get it going.
It took a long time for me to get the installation right and now I get an
error 10 unknown user when I try to use the admin menu to change the Amin
password.
I am going to give it a bit more effort but I am not very optimistic from
what I have seen so far. I like the code but the documentation is a problem.
I am probably making it harder by starting with a 6.0 alpha.