[opencms-dev] OpenCms removes scriplet code

Eduard Nesterov edn at quadrix.com
Mon Sep 27 21:51:45 CEST 2004

Hello List,

I need to put  asp scriplets into the page code and I am having the
following problem:
1. If I use scriplet as a value of a tag's attribute, for example
<code>
  <input type="text" name="foo" value='<%= "bar"  %>'>
</code>
then everything works fine and after publishing I get what I expected:
<code>
  <input type="text" name="foo" value="bar">
</code>
2. If I use scriplet as a standalone code, for example
<code>
   "<%= "foo" %>"
</code>
then after publishing I get the following  code:
<code>
   &qout;"
</code>

My guess would be that jTidy removes the scriplet code .

Does anybody have any idea how to force OpenCms 5.0.1 to leave scriplets
untouched.

Thanks,
Ed