[opencms-dev] Translate opencms workplace

Vlachogiannis Evangelos evlach at aegean.gr
Tue Sep 28 10:06:23 CEST 2004

Hello,

We will update the greek ver asap...

Vangelis

________________________________

Από: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org εκ μέρους Alexander Kandzior
Αποστολή: Κυρ 26/9/2004 12:10 μμ
Προς: 'The OpenCms mailing list'
Θέμα: RE: [opencms-dev] Translate opencms workplace

The workplace.properties are basically the same, even though they are now
located in org.opencms.workplace instead of com.opencms.workplace.

However, large parts of the Workplace where changed (esp. the Explorer
view). Many of the old property keys have been replaced with new ones. So
you will see only thouse things translated in the Workplace where the key is
not new and not changed.

Having said that, are there any voluteers that can update the translations
(e.g. French, Italian, Spanish...)?

If so, please send me an email (directly or via this list).

Note that the process of Workplace rebuilding to JSP is not finished (we
still need the "Adminstration" part in JSP). We also need to identify/remove
unused key names.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior